GTA PC Cheats
The original Grand Theft Auto was released in 1998 for both the original Playstation and the PC. At the time, the games violent subject matter sparked a huge amount of controversy, generated by Take 2′s publicist through the media. This helped make it the multi-platinum game it is today. Even after almost a decade, the original GTA can still stand on its own as a quality action game.
Cheats are enabled by setting the code as your name. You can enable more than one cheat at a time.
|SUCKMYROCKET||All Weapons, All Armor, Get Out of Jail Free card|
|% MACHINE||Raise point values|
|All levels and cities|
|Press * key for all weapons|
|IAMGARYPENN||Enable Offensive language|
|IAMNOTGARYPENN||Disable Offensive language|
|HEARTOFGOLD||View FMV sequences|
|PORKCHARSUI||Debug mode – see key/action table below|
NB: Captured screens are stored as DUMP.TGA files within the /GTADOS subdirectory.
See PS1 GTA Cheats for more useful stuff.
You can hijack any train just by pressing Ctrl + Enter once you’re inside it.
Posts in the Cheats category
- GTA Vice City PC Cheats
- GTA Episodes from Liberty City PS3 and XBOX 360 Cheats
- GTA Chinatown Wars Nintendo DS Cheats
- GTA Chinatown Wars PSP Cheats
- GTA 2 Game Boy Color Cheats
- GTA Advance GBA Cheats
- GTA San Andreas PC Cheats
- GTA Liberty City Stories PSP and PS2 Cheats
- GTA Vice City Stories PSP and PS2 Cheats
- GTA IV XBOX 360, PS3 and PC Cheats