GTA 2 PS1 Cheats
GTA 2, released in 1999, maintains the top-down perspective and basic mission structure of the original but adds a couple of new features into the mix. There are now rival gangs (3 per city) whom you can complete jobs for. If you’re working for one gang, it can be hard to keep the others happy. In GTA 2, it’s not just the Police that persue you – if your crime spree gets too out of hand, the FBI, SWAT teams, and the army get involed!
Codes should be entered as your name, not during gameplay.
|NOFRILLS||Debug mode scripts|
|DESIRES||Maximum Wanted level|
Posts in the Cheats category
- GTA Vice City PC Cheats
- GTA Episodes from Liberty City PS3 and XBOX 360 Cheats
- GTA Chinatown Wars Nintendo DS Cheats
- GTA Chinatown Wars PSP Cheats
- GTA 2 Game Boy Color Cheats
- GTA Advance GBA Cheats
- GTA San Andreas PC Cheats
- GTA Liberty City Stories PSP and PS2 Cheats
- GTA Vice City Stories PSP and PS2 Cheats
- GTA IV XBOX 360, PS3 and PC Cheats